Circular -Proposal of FDDI for Opening Industry Associated Centers (IAC)
All Members of Council for Leather Exports
Sub: Proposal of FDDI for Opening Industry Associated Centers (IAC)
As you are aware, the Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) is implementing Primary Skill Development Program for Training of New Manpower & Placing them for gainful employment in the sector under HRD sub-scheme of Indian Footwear, Leather & Accessories Development Programme (IFLADP) 2017-2020.
Assessing the outgrowing needs for skill development, FDDI is planning to set up Industry Associated Centres (IAC) for carry out the skill development training. The unemployed youth will be the target beneficiary and preference would be given to women, people are at below poverty line, persons from weaker sections and SC & ST. FDDI would be giving training in the following NSQF compliant courses:
1. Basic Cutting Operator – Footwear
2. Basic Closing Operator – Footwear
3. Basic Cutting Operator – Goods & Garments
4. Basic Closing operator – Goods & Garments
The FDDI has requested the CLE to disseminate above information to the industry.
In case you wish to and willing to set up Industry Associated Centres (IAC), you may submit your Expression of Interest to the FDDI. The following are attached herewith for your perusal.
· Notice Inviting Expression of Interest
· Expression of Interest (EOI) for opening of IAC – which has proforma for IAC (Annexure A) & draft Memorandum of Understanding to be signed before the commencement of
training (Annexure B)
The above are available in the website of FDDI: https://www.fddiindia.com
Under copy to CLE email@example.com
With warm regards,
[wc_box color=”info” align=”center” ]
R. SELVAM, IAS