DGFT Notifications/ Public Notice/ Policy circular
July 8, 2022
Members of the Council
Sub : DGFT Notifications/ Public Notice/ Policy circular
Please find enclosed the following DGFT Notifications/ Public Notice/ Policy circular
1) DGFT Notification No. 16/2015-20 dated 1st July 2022 regarding IGST exemption on Advance Authorisation, EPCG and EOU scheme. Customs Circular No. 37 dated June 30, 2022 issued in this regard is also enclosed.
2) DGFT Notification No. 15/2015-20 dated 1st July 2022 regarding extension of time for submitting MEIS applications for exports made in the period 01.09.20 to 31.12.20 upto 31.8.22
3) DGFT Public Notice No. 13 dated June 9, 2022 regarding extension of last date for filing of annual return under EPCG scheme for the year 2022-23 till Sept. 30, 2022. However, for late filing of applications for 2022-23 after the time limit, a fee of Rs.5000/- will be applicable.
4) DGFT Policy circular NO.39-2015-20 dated June 7, 2022 which states that for the purpose of discharge of export obligation under Advance Authorisations in case of supplies made to SEZ units prior to 1.4.2015, the exporters can submit corroborative evidence in lie of bill of exports such as ARE – 1 FORM duly attested by Jurisdictional Central Excise/ GST Authorities of Advance Authorisation Holder, evidence of receipt of supplies by the recipient in SEZ , evidence of payment made by the SEZ unit to the AA holder
5) DGFT Trade Notice No. 13 dated 20th June 2022 regarding migration of e-BRC portal to new IT Platform.
Members may kindly note the above.
Thanks and regards