CLE’s participation in the Virtual series of the 94th ExpoRivaSchuh Garda Fair, Italy, January 16-19, 2021
11th December, 2020
The Members of CLE
Sub: Conversion of physical show of 94th Expo Riva Schuh Fair, Garda, Italy to Virtual Format during January 16-19, 2021
Taking into account the uptick of Covid-19 pandemic and quarantine restrictions in Italy and in other Countries, the Organizers of Garda Fair, Italy have announced that the physical show of the 94th edition of the Garda Fair scheduled to be held during January 16-19, 2021 has been converted to Virtual show on the same dates. The Show brochure, giving complete information about the Virtual series of the fair, as received from the fair organizers is attached. The details of participation fee, as written in the attached brochure, is given below:-
1. January 16-19, 2021 (Fully digital). The participation fee is Euro 1,750 for new entrants & Special rate for Jan 2020 edition exhibitors @ Euro 1,250.
2. June 13-15, 2021 (Physical cum digital) the subscription (participation) fee is Euro 600 & Special rate for Jan 2021 edition exhibitors is Euro 500 + the price per squared meters occup
3. June 13-15, 2021 (Fully digital) the participation fee is Euro 1.750 for new entrants & Special rate for Jan 2021 edition exhibitors is Euro 1.250.
The above stated price/package is inclusive of the following:-
– The Swapcard Marketspace: The SWAPCARD app can be activated on both desktops and mobile devices. The app broadens the connection between visitors and exhibitors
– Exhibitors Reserved Area: it is designed to make communication and information exchange more effective.
– Showcase the new catalogue: It helps buyers to find exhibiting companies by searching for the product type in which they are interested.
– Business meetings: Buyers and exhibitors will have one-to-one meetings with chat and virtual room to hold video conversations.
– Business Support: The Exporiva & Gardabags team will be available before, during and after the event, to help for the company’s online presence.
The fair organizers have further informed that the Virtual platform will be active/live from 16th January to 30th April, 2021, for facilitating business interaction. However, the fair dates would be from 16th to 19th January, 2021. During this period (16/01/2021 to 30/04/2021), they are expecting 4,000 to 9,000 visitors.
Keeping in view the above, we would like to invite participation of members in the Virtual Series of the 94th edition of Garda Fair, Italy (January 16-19, 2021), as per participation cost given below:-
– Participation fee for New participants: Rs. 1,89,980/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
– Special rate for January, 2020 edition participants: Rs. 1,35,700/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
We take this opportunity to inform that CLE has submitted our application to the Department of Commerce, seeking funding support under MAI Scheme for organizing participation of members in the 94th edition of Garda Fair (Virtual) and in case if we receive funding support from the Ministry at a later stage, sanctioned grant in aid will be reimbursed proportionately to the participants. The grant amount may be ranging between Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 1.00 lakh per company. The subsidy (if approved by the Department of Commerce) will be available for 25 companies, those who are paying first and other members have to pay the un-subsidized participation fee, as written above.
Keeping in view the above, interested members are requested to please remit full participation fee (unsubsidized fee), as per details given above, to CLE’s below given bank account latest by Monday, the 28th December, 2020. The attached application format, duly filled in, may be sent to CLE by return mail for registering your participation.
Beneficiary Name – Council for Leather Exports
Bank – Canara Bank
Branch – Park Town Branch, Chennai 3
IFS Code – CNRB0000976
SB Account – 0976101016996
With best regards,
R. Selvam, IAS
Council for Leather Exports