DGFT Public Notices/ Trade Notices – April/May 2018
May 31, 2018
Members of the Council,
Sub : DGFT Public Notices/ Trade Notices
The DGFT has issued the following Public Notices/Trade Notices which are enclosed herewith for your kind information and reference.
- Public Notice No.01/2015-20 dated 26th April 2018 regarding onetime condonation under the EPCG Scheme – Extension till 30.09.2018, which includes condonation of time period in respect of obtaining block-wise extension in export obligation under EPCG, condonation of time period in respect of obtaining extension in export obligation under EPCG and condition of delay in submission of installation certificate under EPCG.
- Public Notice No.9/2015-20 dated 14th May 2018 regarding amendments in regulation on issues of advance authorization and Exports/Deemed export supplies in anticipation or subsequent to issue of an authorization.
- Trade Notice No.1/2018-19 dated 4.4.2018 regarding Export Obligation Discharge Certificate (EODC) Monitoring System for Advance/EPCG Authorizations.
- Trade Notice No.02/2018-19 dated 11th April 2018 regarding launch of facility to check status of Importer Exporter Code (IEC) application made to DGFT.
- Trade Notice No.08/2018-19 dated 15.05.2018 regarding increased validity is applicable to scrips issued under Chapter 3 of the FTP.
- Trade Notice No.11/2018 dated 18th May 2018 regarding extension of date for mandatory digital payment through e-MPS.
Members may kindly note the above.
Thanks and regards
R. Selvam, IAS
COUNCIL FOR LEATHER EXPORTS