India Leather Days, Germany, Nov. 8 & 9, 2017 (Wednesday and Thursday)
July 31, 2017
Members of the Council
Sub : India Leather Days, Germany, Nov. 8 & 9, 2017 (Wednesday and Thursday)
As you are all aware, CLE has been organizing the India Leather Days events for Leather Goods and Leather Garments since Nov. 2012. This show has now established itself as a popular stand alone event of CLE in Germany, thereby promoting India Brand Image.
- Germany is the second largest market for leather goods and largest market for leather garments exported from India.
- The November 2016 edition of India Leather Days was a great success, with the participation of 55 exhibitors. 236 buyers attended the event, generating business worth Euro 2, 69, 750.
DATES OF 2017 EVENT
- The upcoming edition of the India Leather Days event will be held during Nov. 8 & 9, 2017 (Wednesday and Thursday) at the same venue i.e. Messe Offenbach Fair Grounds in Offenbach, Germany. Messe Offenbach GmbH will be the marketing agency for the event, as in the past. This show is for display of Leather Goods (bags, wallets, purses etc.,) and Leather Garments only.
- In order to ensure maximum buyers turnout the following extensive marketing activities are planned to be undertaken prior to the 2017
- Advertisements in Textilwirtschaft online (4 weeks).
- Advertisements in the Lederwaren Report News Letter (online) ( 4 weeks).
. Advertisement in Pro Leder
- Distribution of leaflets to buyers during ILM Summer Styles Fair, Offenbach, Sept. 2017
- Circulation of leaflets with registration slips to about 9000 buyers etc.
- The fee for participation in India Leather Days Nov. 2017 is Rs.85,000/- per company. However, the fee will be Rs.1,20,000/- per company for members who have participated in any three previous editions namely Nov. 2012, Nov. 2014 , Nov. 2015 and Nov. 2016 under MAIS grant. Also, as per revised MAIS guidelines, members can participate only in two MAIS events per year under MAIS grant and for such participants who have completed more than 2 participants under MAIS during 2017-18, the enhanced fee of Rs.1,20,000/- will apply.
- In the 2017 edition, each participant will be provided will a fully constructed booth (with shelves for exhibitors displaying leather goods and with rods +hangers for participants displaying leather garments) of 12 sq.mtr. The booth size will be uniform for all participants and there is no scope for enhancement of booth area for any participants. Participants may take care of their air ticket bookings and hotel accommodation. However, CLE will suggest the name of the hotel where booking can be made.
Members interested to participate in the event are requested to send the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with the full participation fee as mentioned above through a Cheque/DD drawn in favour of COUNCIL FOR LEATHER EXPORTS on or before August 20, 2017. Please note that in the application form, the HS Codes of products to be displayed needs to be given, as per instructions of Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Hence, kindly tick against the relevant product in the enclosed application form, without fail.
Stands will be allotted only on first come first serve basis i.e. on the basis of payment received in CLE.
Thanks and regards
COUNCIL FOR LEATHER EXPORTS