Renewal of Membership and New Membership for the year 2020-21
No.CLE/MSD/Membership Renewal /2020 10th March 2020
All Members of the Council IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Sub: Renewal of Membership with CLE for the year 2020-21 – Online only
As you are kindly aware your Membership with the Council is valid up to 31st March 2020 and renewal of membership for 2020-21 falls due on 1st April 2020 as per Article 6(b) (i) of the Articles of Association of the Council.
In this regard, the Council has facilitated online submission of Application by Proprietorship / Firm and Companies for Renewal of Membership as well as New Membership for the year 2020-21 i.e. from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021 through CLE’s website www.leatherindia.org.
For renewing your membership, it is mandatory to submit the following documents online:
- – To furnish updated Proprietorship / firm and company profile details
- – To upload duly attested Bank Certificate of your export performance on FOB realized basis for 2019-20
- – In case of no export during 2019-20, you need to mention as “NIL” export.
It may kindly be noted that without submission of renewal form and bank certificate, you will not be allowed to reach payment gateway icon.
Confirmation of Membership with the Council:
- – The Council will scrutinize the application form submitted by the Member online.
- – If all the details is found to be in order, an acknowledgement will be sent through registered email ID along with unique roll number.
- – On receipt of the applicable Membership Fees, the Council will issue RCMC duly renewed for 2020-21 through registered e-mail address of the Member within 03 working days.
- – If the Membership fee paid by you is found to be in short, the same shall be collected before issue of Membership.
Members may kindly note the following important points:
- – Members are requested to compulsorily send an original copy of the Banker’s Certificate duly certifying the export performance, in prescribed format to the Council within 03 days of online submission of your membership renewal application form.
- – As a mandatory requirement, the Council will be uploading the individual RCMCs issued online in the DGFT’s server. Hence, we request you kindly to ensure that the information furnished in the Membership Renewal Application Form is thoroughly checked and validated before submission to the Council since the information provided online construed to be self-attested data.
– The validity of Registration-cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC) is subject to renewal of membership every financial year. Hence, please renew your membership at the earliest so that you may continue availing the following benefits / concessions/ schemes of Govt. of India, as applicable from time to time.
In the light of the above, Members are requested to visit the Council’s website www.leatherindia.org and click the link “ MEMBERSHIP ” and choose “ Renewal of Membership” of the sub-links and submit the Application Online which will be available from 1st April, 2020.
(i) Manual submission of Application for Renewal of Membership as well as New Membership will not be accepted by the Council.
(ii) The Renewal of Membership gateway shall be automatically disabled on 30th June, 2020 at 12.00 midnight exactly
Encl : Members & Bank Declaration Form