Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet (VBSM) 2020 for Indo-Russia Leather & Footwear Industry
A Digital Exhibition, Conference & B2B Forum for Indian exporters of footwear & leather products and Russian buyers
July 21-22, 2020
5th May, 2020
Council for Leather Exports (CLE) in association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing a two-day Leather & Footwear Buyer-Seller Meet 2020 by presenting a Digital Exhibition, Conference and B2B forum during July 21-22, 2020. All Leather and Leather products will be on display including footwear, garments, leather goods and accessories, gloves and footwear components (shoe uppers) etc. Visitors include buyers, importers, brands, wholesalers, (and Retailers) from Russia.
Why CLE- CII Buyer-Seller Meet 2020 for Indo-Russia Leather & Footwear Industry?
Objective of the CLE – CII Leather & Footwear Buyer-Seller Meet 2020 is to help the Indian Footwear & Leather industry to mitigate the risk of lockdown due to spread of COVID – 19 by identifying new business avenues and global market penetration strategies in the Footwear & Leather Sector. The two-day BSM will have 30 exclusive participating Indian manufacturers, exporters of leather and leather products, who will be displaying their latest product designs/collections of footwear, footwear components (shoe uppers), leather garments, leather goods and accessories and leather gloves while holding B2B meetings with potential Russian buyers, importers, brands, wholesalers, and retail stores.
We invite you to participate in the two-days BSM for a fruitful business experience.
CLE – CII Leather & Footwear BSM 2020 will be Digital
- Participation at the CLE – CII Leather & Footwear Buyer-Seller Meet would enable the Indian Footwear & Leather companies to showcase their products / services and capability to Russian Buyers of Footwear and Leather Products to be a tier-I / tier-II supplier and an outsourcing partner.
- The BSM will be hosted on a Digital Conference-cum-Exhibition Platform.
- It will provide all the benefits of physical conclave without the logistics and other related costs.
- The Forum would also feature a Digital Conference covering various business avenues for the Leather industry by bringing together key stakeholders to discuss business opportunities for both new and existing entrants, review the challenges being faced by the industry and propose reform measures to remove roadblocks impeding their growth.
- Policies and opportunities in the global Leather market, with specific reference to Indo-Russian relations will be covered under special sessions, including the regulatory regimes.
- Structured B2B Sessions will also be organised for the benefit of the Exhibitors.
- Participants can set up the company stall and attend B2B events and conferences from the comfort of their home / office.
The defining features of this digital BSM event are:
- Digital exhibition stalls with helpdesk feature that allows prospective customers to browse through company’s products and offerings, independent of time zones and geography.
- Digital B2B Lounge where one can connect with prospective business allies.
- Digital Conferencing and Sessions enable participants to attend seminars and other sessions at the forum from the safety of their home or office.
- Digital Library archives the sessions and talks so that participants can view them at their convenience.
Facilities available in the Digital Exhibition Stall for the Indian Exhibitors:
- Publish company information: Company Name, Banner, logo, brochure, Introduction Video, Brief Write-up about your company, contact details, company Website, etc.
- Product/Service information: Photographs / Images of products / services; Videos showcasing Product / Capability; product Brochures; product Write-up; product Website/URLs. Each exhibitor can upload up to 10 product details in each stall.
- Company/Booth Representatives: Visitors can connect with booth representatives via live Chat, Email, SMS or leave a message.
- Analytics & Instant Alerts with Information of Visitors: Each exhibitor can access contact details of business visitors visited their stall.
- Complimentary Delegate Registration: Each exhibitor will be eligible for registration of minimum 3 complimentary delegates.
- INR 30,000/- + GST for Each Exhibitor (Rs. 35400/- including GST)
Members can remit the exhibition fee to the below given CLE’s bank account:-
Beneficiary Name – Council for Leather Exports
Bank – Canara Bank
Branch – Park Town Branch, Chennai 3
IFS Code – CNRB0000976
SB Account – 0976101016996
Please Fill up the attached form and mail to Mr. Vijaya Kumar.C, Assistant Director-International Marketing Department-Fairs & BSM, CLE (email@example.com, Mobile: 9717394888) to book your stall. Please inform us the payment transfer details once the amount is remitted in CLE’s bank account.
Please note that registration for the Virtual BSM is restricted to only limited capacity and will be subject to first-come basis till availability of Exhibition stalls.
With best regards,
Council for Leather Exports